I do update occasionally

I realized that I’ve been massively slack on my own site. I have good reason. I’ve been a busy boy. But I’ll be good from now on, honest. To show you that I mean it, I made about twelve new header images for the log areas. See? Wow.

Next on tap? The seven photo albums I need to finish, including the RTKL ski trip, Stofest, my cousin’s wedding, my vacation, and assorted other bothersome events :)

Back to being a bad boy and coding client work now.

1. mays says:

yeah, i noticed that you had added some new ones when i checked back last.

hey. ho. hey. ho.

hey. did any of those (three or four) pics that i took for you at the c-ville show turn out well? or, at all? i know that a couple were blurry, but that one dave solo shot seemed pretty crisp.

anyway. i think that you need to stop with all of the mountain dew. seriously. do you see how much your hand shakes when you're taking pictures? well, if you don't, know that *i* do.

shaky hands mcgillicutty.

Mt. Dew does need to be cut out. I need to go and drink all h20 and what not. OJ. etc.

The Dave pictures actually turned out pretty nice, and I might have to sneak one or two of those into nancies.org :)

3. mays says:

ay, if you want to use any of the ones that i took, just let me know and they're ALL you.

but, i bet you haven't even seen most of them.

<a href="http://maysable.com/images/dmb_cville/" rel="nofollow"><a href="http://maysable.com/images/dmb_cville/" rel="nofollow">http://maysable.com/images/dmb_cville/</a></a>

HOoooo Leee Sheeeit.

Add to favorites.

Thank you very much. I'll ask before I use and we'll even put a swanky "photo by John Mays" next to it :)

5. mays says:

no need to ask, use as you like. it's not like i'm doin shit with 'em, except... lettin 'em rot there.

6. shep says:

Boy, am I ever curious to see the StoFest pictures. I shudder to think how some of THOSE came out.

How 'bout those pics of upstanding citizen John Mays + Charlottesville's finest, Shep?

8. shep says:

It's on Nicole's machine at home.

9. Shanaz says:

infatti quello ke volveo dire, io odio gli enigmi ma ad altri possono piacere per il fatto ke non tutti hanno gli stessi gusti, nel 4 e 5 capitolo gli enigmi erano pochi ,per i puristi una bestemmia ma per quelli come me era una cosa ottima, nel uc non ci sono enigmi ma si spara e basta, e la cosa mi ha fatto molto piacere, ma avrei preferito dei remake,se poi fanno gli enigmi ok ma che non siano tanto complicati