1. ron says:

i suck at this.

my life is over.

the only thing that could make this worse is if i was losing to bonjovi in a national poll...

wait a second.

doh.

2. bob says:

wow, this shit is addictive.

My whole office hates me for sending this around.

Justin (from work) is making little "vroom vroom" sounds while going around the outline.

:o)

3. cHRIS says:

John, you're a jerk. You KNOW how obsessive I am!!! I'll never get employed this way!!!

ugh!

Anyways. . . 1:12 for me.

4. Jeffrey Walker says:

How bout doing that shit on a laptop. Riiight. I'm going nuts over this...

5. alissa says:

the rollerball not-mouse thingy is not bunny friendly. and i still got addicted...help?

hee. first try! that was fun! (1:08)

57.2528 seconds. Yeah b33otch!

bite me.

9. pete says:

39 seconds. hahahahaha.

i hate that bunny.

C'mon Pete. How many times did you do that? 58 was my first attempt. I'm going to hit this up with the pen tablet on Monday and see what I can do.

And Jeffery - i tried it on my powerbook trackpad? hahahahaha. That was entertaining. "YOU NO LOVE THE BUNNY". nope. not at all :)

11. pete says:

that was the third try. i got 60 on my first try and 43 on my second. i tried it at work yesterday with a trackball and couldn't even make it to the end. me no love bunny.

12. Sonia says:

I'm with you all the way Dan re: the eyetest the whole thing is riucdilous and the optometrists professional expertise is almost entirely dependent on the answers you give him. I have had the same experience, telling them that option A or B both looked blurred. And what if you were a compulsive liar or confused? as you say, sometimes the difference between lenses is marginal.And I'd say 7 was WAY too young for ear piercing. Why would anyone want to drive a piece of metal through their body parts, and that's when they are older, never mind when they are still under your duty of care. I bet you went to that pediatrician in Beverley Hills too!!