As predicted

As predicted, there were more “little tweaks” on the Pentagon presentation. C’est la vie. I went over to Capitol Hill today to take pictures but I had to go with one of the Architects who had a pass. After that, they said, “Are you going to come over here a lot?” and I said, “Well, probably.” So now I need to fill out paperwork and get my very own laminated Architect of the Capitol Contractor pass. I’m so federal now.

talk about working for the man.

(;

I was just gonna say, now you really do work for The Man.

As long as Rotoscope's first album isn't produced by Glen Ballard, I'm all cool with that. :)

3. cHRIS says:

Aren't there always tweaks? I'd rather be doing tweaks on the Pentagon than on some innocuous project that might never come to pass.

Proud o' ya!

No Glen Ballard. Jesus. Wouldn't that suck? I'd much prefer Lillywhite, Lanois, Eno, Stewart Myers or any of those sonic geniuses.

5. Nikki says:

the new Crows album is gonna ROCK because of mr. steve lillywhite!!!

6. ron says:

while you're working, could you ask who really shot kennedy? it's been bothering me and i'm sure someone over there knows. thanks.

;)

Which one, Ron? John or Bobby?

8. ron says:

ted.

9. Diki says:

Mil gracias x subir los promo only k la veardd estan super, solamente kisiera comentar y recordar k el link 9 del urban video de sep no a sido arreglado,solo espero k lo reparen para poder descomprimirlo. gracias.

10. Sasouta says:

Improving connections, imivprong the connections between neighborhoods, and strengthening quality of life within neighborhoods:Sorry I missed this important meeting due to personal conflicts, but one of the things I've felt about Acton is the land development is not uniform (not a single shared image as someone stated) there is the West Acton downtown area, the school area, the East side (Great Road and adjoining neghborhoods) which have more shopping, the very rural North-west side (closer to Littleton) with plenty of conservation land, and central Acton with the Town center, library and side-walked Rt. 27.One thing I want to see improvement in is the quality of life within neighborhoods. Presently, my neighborhood the rural sleepy side nestled inside woods, deer, and really tall unstable trees adjoining our narrow roads makes it unsafe to walk, let alone bike. We still have a lot of downed trees, unattended for clean up. There are a lot of existing potholes, and I don't see much activity in the neigborhood.I think we need to have roads in such rural neighborhoods paved with atleast 1 or 2 street lights per road, in addition to the long term development of sidewalks and bikepaths. Trees are a wonderful thing for a Green town, but when Mother Nature has started to take them down for every storm occurrence with the price of even more inaccessible roads, downed power lines and power outages, its time to seriously think about the infrastructure for connections between neighborhoods in Acton. Having missed the important session this week, I may be re-hashing some thoughts discussed, but am willing to help out in development of neighborhoods, while preserving the environmental character of Acton.