REPUBLIC not Democracy

Americans are f**king idiots. The United States of America is NOT a democracy. It’s a republic. A representative government. You elect your representative.

I’m just sick of watching protesters saying “democracy is dead!” when, in fact, it was never really here to begin with.

Democracy != Democratic Republic

  1. chris says:

    Indeed. I've been saying Americans are stupid for years! Predictably, nobody ever listens to me.

    Personally, I don't think it's that Americans are stupid, per se; it's just that the percentage of stupid people in America is higher than in other nations.

    Yet, the future is not bright. If people can't discern the complexities of the US Government, *snicker* they sure aren't going to understand any of them thar foreign governments.

    The smart people are few and far between. There are far too many attractive dumb people out there, lurking to drag down the gene pool. I urge everyone who's smart not to choose your mates flippantly, for the sake of your children and the rest of the world! Stop stupidity's advance!

  2. Scottish says:

    The real problem is that the stupid people are always louder than the smart people.

  3. cs says:

    unless they're just joking. :D

  4. michelle says:

    "what these folks are getting at is the fact that america is a constitutional republic, not a democracy. they are, of course, absolutely correct. we (meaning me, the dog, and my couch) do not like pure democracies. a pure democracy is where 51% of the people get to play soccer with the teddy bears of the other 49%. -- jonah goldberg"

  5. michelle says:

    sigh, put the end quote in the wrong place. sorry, wasn't paying attention.

  6. Rabia says:

    Thank you Krishna sir,We really apcapeirte for your kind information regarding our beloved village. It has been always fantastic to hear news about our village in such a way,especially, in development sector. I am very much proud of you that you have been serving for our village for such a long prior of time.When I saw your face it remind me of my school age and all those stupid things that i used to do at that time. It just feels like yesterday, I feel young again like a boy. I do hope you also feel the same as me, don't you sir? I have no doubt you have a huge connection with the school and village both emotionally and physically. I know you love the place same as any other villagers. Only one thing is different with compare to other is that you have been contributing with your highly respected qualification, dedication and honestly almost whole of your life.My heartfelt thanks to you for your hard work and showing such an enthusiasm towards our village and as well as school.We are very lucky to have such a generous teacher and proud of you.Your sincerelyEx student Arjun badmas danda ghar.PS it would be better if you could publish your e mail add so we can contact you personally in future.

Post a comment

Name or OpenID (required)


(lesstile enabled - surround code blocks with ---)