OY. What a weekend

Oy veh. This was supposed to be a fun, laid back weekend, heading down to the burg and having a good time. Friday I stopped by the Juniper Lane session at Ted Commerford’s Studio where I watched Chris track a 10 second guitar line for quite some time and discussed design stuff with Vivion.

Saturday I was supposed to go to Chad and Amy’s Wedding in Williamsburg. 2pm walk out my door for a perfect ETA at William & Mary and as I drive down my street, my left rear tire goes out. After getting my car back to my driveway and jacking it up, it turns out i’ve got a nice little screw in the freakin wheel. So I walk the wheel up to Texaco. Oh no. they closed at 2pm. tough crap. So i walk it further down Wilson to the Amoco. Luckily, one of the mechanics was there and was able to fix it. By the time I get back to my house and get the tire back on, it’s 4pm. So that day was shot. So I decided to attempt to organize part of my office. Got through 1/3 of it.

Now I’ve been playing catchup the rest of the weekend and get something going for Meticulous so I can 1.) take Chad and Amy out on the town to attempt to make up for a shitty automobile day, 2.) hire .sara and get an investor for Meticulous, and 3.) get a record deal for Rotoscope so I can be a huge rock star and fund all my friends’ projects.

Or maybe we all need a mutual vacation in Barbados.

I knew there was something cosmic about Saturday. I had a bunch of traffic troubles, too.

It wasn't our collective days.

i vote for Barbados.

i'm just saying.

maybe it was a bad traffic day on the <i>east</i> coast. no traffic troubles out he-uh that day. neener.

Antigua, even if I'm only the peanut gallery. Course...it's a little late in the season.

and neener yourself. Monticello. :P

You really want to make up for a shitty automobile day? Lend a hand (or two) when Amy moves into my place on Friday the 9th. Seriously.

We'll give you a medal or something. :)

6. Auth says:

Keith, I use Tweetdeck for managing Twitter. I awayls try to use DM to thank people for anything because I don't think that my followers want their Twitter streams loaded with worthless Tweets about me and my private relationships. The problem is that you can't DM them unless they are following you already. So then I just create a public Tweet saying something nice about them and send it out.People should definitely use DM a lot more, especially when they are saying something personal to just one other person. If people would keep their private crap private and public stuff more on topic then I would be inclined to use Twitter more than I do now. It could be so much more efficient than it is right now.Ted recently wrote..