Ah Spring

Ah the joys of runny noses and sore throats, let me count thee! Between excessive work and excessive music I’ve run my system down again and just in time for allergies to strike and give me a sore thorat and slightly swollen glands. California looks nicer every day.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the April Park Theory Show last night at Chief Ike’s. Lots of fun!

I think we should arrange a circular exchange. My friends and I move to VA for the tech and temperature, you and your friends move to CA for the tech and music, sara moves to NY for ... well, whatever reason she has for wanting to live here.

Sound good?

2. ron says:

i hate getting a sore "thorat" during allergy season.

3. kolonay says:

i've been ill for no good reason now for 2 weeks+, and i guess smoking helps

woo! NYC! watch out.

I think it's more like "NYC, watch out!"

pfft!

agreed, Chad. l33+ 5|agreed, Chad. l33+ 5|<!115 comes to the big apple, thass fo sho! Now if only I could convince others to do the same, maybe I won't have to face the proposed commuter tax if I ever get a job there...

whoa. my last comment got truncated. guess I shouldn't use the less than sign so flippantly.

um, it said: "133+ 5k!115 comes to the big apple, thass fo sho!" and some other stuff. anyway.

9. Christina says:

Trust me, CA has an incredibly high allergy status. Warm all the time? Mutated plant species?
    Thank G*dess for Flonase.

10. Gaby says:

I agree with you. Forget about Geneva. We have to reconcile with Sinhalese and Muslims berofe power-sharing in Sri Lanka. I accept we have conflict among us but Indian made it worse in 1987 and now American making the situation lot more muddy.I will place my view soon. we are idiots chasing the mirage in intellectual Sahara desert.kind regards