Aloha

I am back from vacation. Pictures will be coming soon. Well, as soon as I can post the other photo albums I’ve been working on For. Ev. Ah.

1. court says:

i am happy you are home from vacation... it looks beautiful and i can't wait to see the pictures. :)

2. kolonay says:

Finally, someone's blog has been updated!!!

And I don't understand your photo albums taking so long. Aren't Macs supposed to be able to do that for you while you're not looking? ;)

iPhoto can do a photo album, but it comes out looking like kinda generic. The way I do my personal ones is a bit more code heavy. I still need to add commetns to the tour from over a year ago, and post the ones for the Adm. Totushek Change of Command in New Orleans and the Preakness.

So little time. So much to do.

So which island(s) did you venture to?

5. sapri says:

nice to see the ficture...
    would you tell me, how to make vacation and how much money do you spend for it..

well, my parents took my brother and I and we used hotel points and airline miles for everything, so $350 rooms were suddenly $30 or free. Flights were free. (well, not free, but low cost).

We hit Maui and Oahu, but spent most our time on Maui. Oahu is a big city. Maui is more small town feel (especially Lahina and Kihei.)

If you're going to go to Hawai'i, save up enough money to make it enjoyable. Everything is expensive. Plan for that and you'll enjoy your vaction. Your pocketbook won't, but you will. And that's what makes vacations great.

7. Liz says:

Thanks for your comment Jeff.It cenatirly depends on which part you are on Maui but in general the water is way better on Oahu I think it has a lot to do with their natural aquifer which doesn't exist on Maui.I always make sure it's a reusable water bottle metal bottles are great but usually don't come in the size I need I've been carrying a 1 gal. bottle around that I purchased at the water store in Kahului.Aloha,Pascal