The Big 2... 7...

For some reason, 27 feels alot better than 26 did. I think it’s because I like odd numbers, but I’m sure it’s probably because I’m just odd. I tried to sneak through the whole of yesterday without letting anyone know, but that didn’t happen. Courtney rounded up the troops and we did a night at Rhodeside. Craziness.

1. Jonathan says:

Happy birthday! I didn't realize that I was two years older than you. Damn. I have been feeling older than 22 for the first time in my life this past week, and this only cements it. Hope you had a great time!

2. cokey says:

Remind me to smack Court around for not inviting me. Welcome to Oldsville my friend. I've been 27 for 5 days now. It's all downhill from here. Oh well..I'm off to drink.

3. Waldo Jaquith says:

Happy belated. :) I can usually remember that your birthday is shortly after mine, but I can never quite pin it down. :)

4. chrissy says:

I forgot everyone's birthday this year. =(

But I shall not forget next year! When you turn 28, which is so exciting. I turn 30 in October. So far, I am not wigging out about it, but I bet the first time I have to tell someone that I'm 30, I'll cry or something. =p

I'm glad you went out! Birthdays are for celebrating. Even if you don't like them, at least let the people around you show you how much they appreciate you!

OMG I PWND MYSLF!!111eleveneleven!!. ahem. Galaxies withdrawl, sorry.

John, happy belated birthday. I'm glad you went out, too - but I definitely understand the desire to remain a hermit. You can bet when I turn 30 in October, (yeah me too) I'll likely be curled up <b>under</b> my bed, weeping softly into the pile of old socks there.

6. kolonay says:

Happy belated birthday. For what it's worth, 27 is my favorite number.

Happy 3 cubed, man. I'll be there in a few more months... :)

8. Sri says:

I've tried to stop bad habits and start good ones, but I've never relaly tried to substitute a good one for a bad. That might have been more successful, as I am (usually) better about adding good habits than I am ridding myself of bad ones. I think identifying one area definitely makes me more aware of other areas. Fortunately, success in one area also seems to lead to success in other areas. Of course, the reverse is also true. I've never stopped making them, although I've never relaly been that big on making them just for the new year or new school year. I try to work on things throughout the year, otherwise I know I'd start off with a bang in January, then fizzle out before Spring and do nothing again until the next year.And yet there are still those resolutions that I keep repeating because if I do manage to get into a routine with good habits, the least little hiccup in my life and they're gone again.

9. Open says:

Thanks for letting us know. We will be upnaldiog a new version of the game soon that will address these issues. In the meantime, if any learner runs in to trouble with the game locking up or freezing, they should refresh the page and select their profile. Since Smallywood saves automatically, they should start right where they left off. This usually fixes most issues.

10. Drs says:

Hola recien lo <a href="http://gpyzkgg.com">degracso</a>, lo provare para luego decir como me fue, pero les adelanto que esto de los softwares es muy importante para el desarrollo de los universitarios y no la porqueria de esos ingenieros que ensef1an a lo antiguo, es decir solo teoria