New Year, New You
So the tradition of every new year equates to New Years Resolutions, and the eventual failure of most of us to follow through on them. So in the spirit of being a realist, fives, and Derek Powazek, here’s my resolutions for 2005:
- Rekindle my reading habit by reading a chapter a night on school nights.
- Reply to email in a relatively timely fashion
- Call my friends more often
- Get into the gym on a regular basis (i know, i know, EVERYONE says this)
- Try to maintain a positive outlook regardless of what is going on (especially in regards to politics and relationships)
I figure if I can hit all five of those, I’ll be rocking. If i actually even do one of them, I’ll be doing much better than I currently am. So what are your resolutions this year? And are you one of those people that can keep them?