Apple I covet thee new toys (yet again)

So it’s that time of the year when Steve Jobs gets up and makes the Apple faithful ooo and ahh with “one more thing…” What’s going to hit today? We shall see by about 3pm EST. The live feed is saying new apps new apps, but what we all really want is new toys. Where’s my speed bump baby?

Update:
New iPhoto
The Mac Mini (it’s “ittle”!)
Pages. Good bye MS word.

Technorati Tags: | | | | |
  1. Kathryn says:

Cool, pretty, and slick, sure... but needed? wanted? coveted? Naaaah...

2. Kathryn says:

<a href="http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/laptops-pcs/sff/index.php" rel="nofollow">http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/laptops-pcs/sff/index.php</a>

3. Nikki says:

I'm way excited about this stuff...we've even been thinking about getting the ipod shuffle so the hubby and I don't have to share our ipod.

Pages doesn't look like it's quite up to snuff yet, mostly because it can't track changes, like word does. We use that feature a LOT with clients, unfortunately. I'm confident there will be an updater for it soon - and i'm sure we'll all start using it soon enough around here!

John, do you have a cube you'd like to unload? I have a buyer at work... :)

iPhoto's cool, but I simply have no need for something like that. It did however come at a time when the iPod 40 Gb dropped substantially in price. Connection? You decide, but I am now the very happy owner of 1 little white and silver brick o' music. :)

Chris - I do not know of anyone dropping a cube. You might want to talk to <a href="http://www.soubriquet.net/" rel="nofollow">.sara</a> about hers, but she's pretty attached to it (last i checked)

6. Susan says:

Jag tror inte Aperture har samma delningsstf6d som iPhoto, tyve4rr. De5 me5ste jag angliatgen utveckla ne5gon sorts program som exponerar Aperture-biblioteket f6ver ne4tverket. Inte omf6jligt.